Tuesday 11 March 2014

Motivation Speech Collection

Site Build It!
Looking for something different? This motivation speech collection is your answer.
I am a member of Toastmasters International,an organization that is dedicated to excellence and helping people to be the best that they can be. I have found no better place to polish up on my leadership and public speaking skills than Toastmasters.
A big part of club activities involves giving speeches with other members of the club as the audience. After the speech is done the other members critique it and give encouraging guidance on ways to improve.
A lot of aspects of public speaking are covered, including body language, voice control, eye contact, grammar and a host of other things. I recommend it to anyone interested in developing in this area.
This is a collection of speeches that I have given at Toastmasters club meetings as well as others from The Dr. Moses Show, which is aired on Radio Phoenix in Zambia.
I know you will find them enlightening and encouraging in your pursuit to be the best that you can be.
I will be adding more pages as I give the speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment